04 November 2008

First Blog Post/Phase I Final Assignment

Hello All, 

As most of you probably know, I am a current student at the Hallmark Institute of Photography.  I decided that utilizing a blog would be the easiest way to share the work I am doing here with my friends and family.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who have been so incredibly supportive of me over the last few months (you know who you are).  I could think of no more appropriate way of kicking this blog off than with my images from the Phase I Final Assignment, so here they are...


My self portrait with Joe the horse.
Miss Amaya Rose Jackson in Central Park.
My product shot with shallow depth of field.
Heather and David
Heather looking forlorn... Yes it is intentional.
Hailey in the leaves... I hope I spelled her name right.
Ryan looking all AE for me.
Looking even more AE in this one.
Nate and Amaya playing in Central Park.
Vicki throwing up dirt in the arena.


I will try to stay on top of this blog thing to keep everyone abreast of what is going on with me this year.  I love everyone and miss you all so much... especially you Biscuit (you and me+five miles... it's a date).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous pics, John! So sad I missed you when you were here!